WHY HUEPAR — We Continue To Commit ACTION
•Adopt the latest technology to take the product quality to the next level
•Consistently provide on-time services to our customers
•Train and develop talented people with strong work ethics to deliver effective performance
•Improve and enhance engineering designs to ensure product performance
•Optimize management systems and increase productivity
•Never forget our customer needs
Huepar HTi80P Pocket-Sized Thermal Imager – The Best and Convenient Choice for home or professional testing.
HTi80P Thermal Imager Specifications:
- Temperature range: -10℃~400℃ / 14°F~752°F
- Basic accuracy: ±2.0℃ or ±2%
- Emissivity: 0.95 default (0.1 ~0.99 adjustable)
- Measurement resolution: 0.1℃/0.1°F
- IR resolution: 4800 pixels (80*60)
- Display resolution: 320*240 pixels
- Color palette: Rainbow, iron red, white heat, fast thermal tracking
- Wavelength range: 8μm~14μm
- Field of view (FOV): 51°(H)*38°(V)
- Thermal sensitivity: <150mk（0.15℃）
- Frame rate: ≤9Hz
- Display type: 2.4″ TFT LCD
- Battery: 3.7V/1300mAh rechargeable lithium battery
- Storage card: 16GB Micro SD card
Huepar HTi80P Pocket-Sized Thermal Imager can be applied to car inspection, Food temperature measurement and PCBA inspection, buildings and mechanical systems, which includes water penetration, HVAC Inspection, heat or cooling loss, blockages or leaks in plumbing systems, malfunctioning mechanical systems ( bearings, belts, etc.)
FAST THERMAL TRACKING:
The fast heat tracking function is convenient for users to quickly select the high temperature location.
THREE COLOR PALETTES:
There are three color palettes to choose from -Rainbow, Iron Red and White Heat Mode. The Rainbow Mode focus on display colors and suitable for high thermal contrast conditions, improving the color contrast between high and low temperatures. Iron red mode provides a palette of uniform linear colors, designed for observing the gradual change of temperature. White heat mode can be used in the case of high and low temperature differences between the measured objects.
The thermal imaging camera delivers adjustable emissivity frequency from 0.1 to 0.99 that can be adjusted for different measured objects.
As the emissivity has a significant impact on the measured surface temperature, selecting the correct emissivity value is very important for temperature accuracy.