Kookaburra Shade Sails – Protects you from the sun all day long
Woven shade sails are the most effective sail shades for offering maximum UV protection in your garden. Beautiful, useful and festive, perfect for adding decoration whilst bringing a little comfort to those hot, hazy days outside.
- UPF34+ (Blocks over 96.5% of harmful rays – certified)
- Water resistant, ideal for temporary outdoor use
- High density polyester (140gsm UV stabilised)
- Webbing loops on each corner (hem only, does not come with stainless steel D rings)
- Easy to install
- 1.5m rope for each corner supplied
Perfect For The British Weather
In warmer climates, sail shades are designed with small holes in the weave to allow hot air to escape and to keep it from getting too warm underneath the sail.
However, with the British climate generally cooler than many countries and more prone to showers, a tighter weave is ideal. You can enjoy maximum UV protection and shelter from the rain without worrying about being uncomfortably warm beneath your sail shade.