BENFEI DISPLAYPORT to HDMI Male to Female Adapter
Benfei DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter provides a cost-effective and easy solution for connecting a desktop, laptop, or other devices with DisplayPort port to a HDMI display such as monitor, projector or TV. Connect the DisplayPort male end of the converter to the DisplayPort port of your DisplayPort device, and connect the HDMI female end to your HDMI cable from the display.
– Input(from video source): DisplayPort Male
– Output(to monitor): HDMI Female
– Audio Support: Yes
– Installation: Plug and Play
- Mirror Mode: Makes your holiday photos and favorite films so much more interesting and enjoyable on the big screen!
- Extended Mode: Works like a charm for multitasking.
- Video and Audio: Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and 1080p (Full HD) and flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels
- Desktops and laptops with an available DisplayPort output, the monitor with HDMI input.
- It’s not for the montior with DisplayPort input, it’s an uni-directional adapter. If your video source is HDMI and monitor is with DisplayPort input. Another solution, HDMI to DisplayPort with external power input is required. Please see the table in the following.
- Few docking station doesn’t support DP++ Mode. if so, Another solution, Active DP to HDMI is required. Please see the table in the following.
Tuck this lightweight gadget into your bag or pocket to do a business presentation with your laptop and projector, or extend your desktop screen to a monitor or TV;
- Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, provide rigidity, and improve the signal performance
- Adopt Advanced PCBA solution to gurrante the solution durability
- Reinforced joint to ensure the durability