!! Cat.6 LAN-cable – Gigabit-speed for your network !!
The high quality CAT.6 network cable (10m cable length) is perfectly suited for 10/100/1000 MBit Ethernet networks in
office buildings and private households, whether you want to connect your PC, notebook, games console or even other devices to
the internet or in the network.
This is easily possible with this high-performance Cat.6 Patch cable. The Cat.6 Patch cable is suitable for any DSL speed and
is able to connect all devices with network capability quickly and easily.
The inner copper conductor ensures a very fast Gigabit data connection due to higher transmission speeds – up to 250 MHz in
comparison to standard Cat.5 network cables (maximum 100 MHz). Furthermore, the Cat.6 cables are far less error-prone,
more flexible and also hence more suitable for easier laying.
The bend protection mantle of the plug also offers protection against the plug accidentally breaking off.
The CAT.6-network cable corresponds to the EIA/TIA 568B standard for contacting of 8 pin RJ-45 plugs.
– 10m (metres) Patch cables CAT.6 (Gigabit-LAN 10/100/1000 MBit)
– Transmission speed: 1000 Mbit (1 Gigabit/s)
– 100% downwards and upwards compatible
– 2 x RJ45 plugs
– gold-plated contact areas (connectors)
– incl. bend protection mantle for the plugs
– ROHS conform
– zero-halogen insulation
– colour: black
– suitable for home networks, Switch, Modem, Router, PatchPannel, Patchfield, Powerlan, NAS devices, network printers etc.