Coleman combine high quality materials, experience and a quest to offer products that focus on your comfort, convenience and performance, wherever your adventure takes you.
- Coleman Coastline 2 plus
- User instructions
From the manufacturer
Coleman 2+ Coastline Tent
Perfect for touring campers, this 2 person tent benefits from a quick and easy to erect tunnel design that is pitched in no time at all, so that you can sit back and relax within minutes of reaching the campsite.
Internally, this design makes optimum use of space, providing ample sleeping and storage space for all of your kit.
The addition of the new rising groundsheet increases protection from the elements while providing exceptional ventilation to avoid condensation and keep the air flowing inside the tent. A large PVC window allows plenty of light while storage pockets and a power cord vent add to living convenience at the campsite.
- Tunnel tent structure offers a good space to weight ratio.
- There is a spacious sleeping area in addition to a large storage area that can accommodate large packs and boots.
- Polyester 185T flysheet
- The Coastline Plus has a PE rising groundsheet which provides weather protection.
Coastline Plus Range Features:
- The pole sections are short enough for them to be packed easily into a rucksack.
- The riser groundsheet allows cool air to enter at the base of the tent and then warm air is pushed out through the ventilation panels.
- Large storage space provides plenty of room for backpacks and equipment and has a good head height.
- Features 2 doors so you do not need to re-pitch if the wind direction changes.
- Up in one pitching allows for quick and easy pitching; the inner bedroom is pre-attached and it can be left in when packing the tent away.
- Colour coded poles and pole sleeves and bedroom inner hooks minimise pitching errors.
- PVC windows increase visibility and allow light into the tent but provide privacy when required.
- The power cord vent is a convenient opening so that you can run an electricity cable into the tent.
WeatherTec-offering comfort and protection when enjoying the outdoors
WeatherTec+ system – an assessment of our tent’s resistance to the elements WeatherTec+ is the Coleman assessment of how ‘weather proof’ we gauge our tents and shelters. There are many factors which influence the performance of tent in tough weather conditions. Coleman use the latest technology and a rigorous testing regime to ensure that we keep you protected at all times – whatever the weather. One key area we examine is a tent’s ability to repel water. A fabric’s waterproof properties are measured using a rating called hydrostatic head. If a tent has a hydrostatic head of 3000mm it means that a 3 metre column of water can be placed on its surface before any drops will show through the underside of the fabric. The areas of the tent rigorously assessed within WeatherTec+ system include: fabrics, flysheet and ground sheet seams and zipper water tightness.
Fire Retardant – safety first!
The fire retardant characteristic of our material ensures that the fabric will not flare dangerously out of control and will self extinguish, giving time to escape in the event of an emergency.
Highly flexible and lightweight fibreglass poles guarantee a good response to wind and storms.